www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk


MY WEBSITE
www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk
CONTACT
sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk

Wednesday 11 January 2012

164th entry....longer days are coming!

Another day goes by and we are in the middle of January already! Have seen our first snowdrops in the garden...so not long until Spring!!!!!!!!!
Am assembling a leaflet to hand out to people at the Hale Food Market and other places...gosh! it takes a lot of time - but hopefully it shall be worth it!
No paintings today...I have two small watercolours and charcoal that are in the process of being completed.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Art has always been an integral part of my life. At the age of 50 I was able to complete a long awaited foundation course and HNC/HND. From this experience I have developed my love of pastel and watercolour. Rubens has always inspired me with his fluidity of movement; Degas and Lautrec I admire with their rough marks and blends of colour,their freshness of approach. I feel I have been given a talent for a reason and gradually the purpose shall unfold... sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk Note: Images are Copyright Sarah Orchard © 2009