www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk


MY WEBSITE
www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk
CONTACT
sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk

Tuesday 24 July 2012

186th entry...My book is launched!

A Stroll Around Hale - The New Forest by Sarah Orchard
Launched on Saturday 21st July 2012
A Stroll Around Hale  


Signing my first book


A Synopsis
Hale is situated in the North of The New Forest; a place of quaint beauty.I feel privileged to live here, so to share with you the delights I encounter every day, let me take you for a stroll around our beloved English village!

If you would like to purchase a copy of this delightful little book about a journey around the village of Hale please email: sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk 
                                                        price is £5 plus p+p

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Art has always been an integral part of my life. At the age of 50 I was able to complete a long awaited foundation course and HNC/HND. From this experience I have developed my love of pastel and watercolour. Rubens has always inspired me with his fluidity of movement; Degas and Lautrec I admire with their rough marks and blends of colour,their freshness of approach. I feel I have been given a talent for a reason and gradually the purpose shall unfold... sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk Note: Images are Copyright Sarah Orchard © 2009