www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk


MY WEBSITE
www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk
CONTACT
sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk

Wednesday 23 February 2011

81st entry...

Been working hard all day...like most people in this life...
This is what I achieved for my 'jigsaw series'
Jigsaw series - Spring Anemones 2011
Did this for my niece for her birthday - as it is nice to receive a card on that special day is it not...!!!! 
I think that it is the ability to think of others rather than be wrapped up in your own life that makes the world go around!!!!!!
Regarding my art...bit lost today!  Must develop my jigsaw - I know I keep saying that. I have, however,  picked out a colour palette of pastel pencils that correspond to my watercolours. The other thing that I must do is read an earlier diary entry and see what I written there re: my art progress, which may refresh my mind!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Art has always been an integral part of my life. At the age of 50 I was able to complete a long awaited foundation course and HNC/HND. From this experience I have developed my love of pastel and watercolour. Rubens has always inspired me with his fluidity of movement; Degas and Lautrec I admire with their rough marks and blends of colour,their freshness of approach. I feel I have been given a talent for a reason and gradually the purpose shall unfold... sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk Note: Images are Copyright Sarah Orchard © 2009