www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk


MY WEBSITE
www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk
CONTACT
sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk

Monday 28 February 2011

83rd entry...

Cold today...and my shoulders ache from being on the laptop!!! Am sorting my mind out as to where I am going with my art...bit of a low spot! We all get them..... Have done a 'spider diagram' to see it in a visual format.  My pastels confuse me most - I know that with some  of them I have captured a lovely atmosphere but I think my problem is which subject matter to focus on!
As to my watercolours - I would love to illustrate something using my ability at doing quick fresh 'cartoons' that portray life and its pleasures for people! - A bit like my cards that I do for the family....
I am in the process of doing a commission of dogs and a horse...which I am enjoying - watercolour and charcoal!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Art has always been an integral part of my life. At the age of 50 I was able to complete a long awaited foundation course and HNC/HND. From this experience I have developed my love of pastel and watercolour. Rubens has always inspired me with his fluidity of movement; Degas and Lautrec I admire with their rough marks and blends of colour,their freshness of approach. I feel I have been given a talent for a reason and gradually the purpose shall unfold... sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk Note: Images are Copyright Sarah Orchard © 2009