www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk


MY WEBSITE
www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk
CONTACT
sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk

Tuesday 31 May 2011

104th entry....losing the plot!

Not sure where I am going at the moment...feel very stagnant with my art!
Art classes ok!
Booklet is not yet moving!
Commissions - need to be contacted!
Diary - ongoing and helps me put my thoughts out there...
Exhibitions x 2...have got the subject matter; need to  start drawing!!!!
Submissions I need a new idea for a fresh series - last one 'Walking the Dogs'
All in all feel a bit low at the moment, so I am waiting for the path to turn in my favour...
Do I sound sorry for myself?
Jigsaw series - Paul's house! 2011
Anyhow this is the painting I did for my friend Paul - he said that he loved it...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Art has always been an integral part of my life. At the age of 50 I was able to complete a long awaited foundation course and HNC/HND. From this experience I have developed my love of pastel and watercolour. Rubens has always inspired me with his fluidity of movement; Degas and Lautrec I admire with their rough marks and blends of colour,their freshness of approach. I feel I have been given a talent for a reason and gradually the purpose shall unfold... sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk Note: Images are Copyright Sarah Orchard © 2009