www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk


MY WEBSITE
www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk
CONTACT
sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk

Thursday 18 August 2011

121st entry...on to day five of fourteen!

So, day 5 of my watercolour diary - on my holiday in Jersey!
I made spaghetti bolognese for my in-laws who where hard at work earning a living!!!!
A quick sketch, from memory, of their new kitchen - though this does not portray it very well, it gives me a reminder - a typical Sarah Orchard 'moment in time' ....

Cooking for the workers...2011
It is lovely when looking at these sketches, how it makes me feel that I am there still...that is one of the beauties of painting 'moments in time' cards.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Art has always been an integral part of my life. At the age of 50 I was able to complete a long awaited foundation course and HNC/HND. From this experience I have developed my love of pastel and watercolour. Rubens has always inspired me with his fluidity of movement; Degas and Lautrec I admire with their rough marks and blends of colour,their freshness of approach. I feel I have been given a talent for a reason and gradually the purpose shall unfold... sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk Note: Images are Copyright Sarah Orchard © 2009