www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk


MY WEBSITE
www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk
CONTACT
sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk

Saturday 13 August 2011

117th entry....back from my holidays, so hello again!

Have spent the last two weeks in Jersey, which is a lovely island in the Channel islands and well worth a visit if you love beautiful beaches and a nice environment!
While there I have studied my watercolour technique and also done a watercolour diary....
This sketch  from memory..is the first day and our arrival on the most minuscule  plane  - 'Blue Island' with a good recommendation for the service that they offer!
Flying over to Jersey with 'Blue Island' 2011
So this is the first day and us on the little 21 seater plane....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Art has always been an integral part of my life. At the age of 50 I was able to complete a long awaited foundation course and HNC/HND. From this experience I have developed my love of pastel and watercolour. Rubens has always inspired me with his fluidity of movement; Degas and Lautrec I admire with their rough marks and blends of colour,their freshness of approach. I feel I have been given a talent for a reason and gradually the purpose shall unfold... sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk Note: Images are Copyright Sarah Orchard © 2009