www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk


MY WEBSITE
www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk
CONTACT
sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk

Monday 15 February 2016

206 entry

A few things that happened nearer the end of 2015...


I went and had my burst appendix removed...the staff and family were wonderful..



My books are selling nicely!
I have both for sale in Rum's Eg in Romsey.
Do visit the Gallery - to is a fabulous place and lovely food too!

Every month on a Wednesday - at Hale Village Hall - is a coffee morning for anyone wanting a social chat. I go with next door(s) when I am free. it is a lovely way to meet the locals...




A visit to my girlies gave me an opportunity to do this little watercolour, from wild flowers growing on a roundabout...!


Someone had a special belated 60th birthday present to Florence. 
Tick that off my Bucket list! 
It was absolutely fabulous and with my boy!




We decided to have a patio built...roll on the spring to see the developments. This was my plan design  - two options!


A trip to London with my guys and my oldest friend!
SMASHING!


So...we were invited to my beautiful niece's wedding. This was my response with the food..


.and this is the fabulous couple on THE day..I had an absolute ball!


And a magical man reached 90 on valentine's day!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Art has always been an integral part of my life. At the age of 50 I was able to complete a long awaited foundation course and HNC/HND. From this experience I have developed my love of pastel and watercolour. Rubens has always inspired me with his fluidity of movement; Degas and Lautrec I admire with their rough marks and blends of colour,their freshness of approach. I feel I have been given a talent for a reason and gradually the purpose shall unfold... sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk Note: Images are Copyright Sarah Orchard © 2009