www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk


MY WEBSITE
www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk
CONTACT
sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk

Tuesday 26 October 2010

4th entry...Gosh...what a foul day weather wise!!!

Talked with my lovely next door neighbours about 'tabletop' exhibitions...and things to do:
Put this diary blog on my website... done!
Spend time on finding out how adobe photoshop works....!
Think South - they know what I mean!
Talk to some one to share an exhibition space with...!
Look into illustrating children's books - have always wanted to do this, but for some reason I have put it aside.......and actually the area that I have always focused on but maybe undervalue are my 'Bench people series' 'Moments in time'- should I focus on these more.  Have always done 'moments in time' for my friends...thus the illustrating...
So basically I need to FOCUS my skills, and recognise that I am still at the embryonic stage of my artistic life...I suppose it is better that not having been born at all.!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Art has always been an integral part of my life. At the age of 50 I was able to complete a long awaited foundation course and HNC/HND. From this experience I have developed my love of pastel and watercolour. Rubens has always inspired me with his fluidity of movement; Degas and Lautrec I admire with their rough marks and blends of colour,their freshness of approach. I feel I have been given a talent for a reason and gradually the purpose shall unfold... sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk Note: Images are Copyright Sarah Orchard © 2009