www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk


MY WEBSITE
www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk
CONTACT
sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk

Saturday 30 October 2010

7th entry - missed a day, and I promised that I would try and write every day..




...however..!
This morning - Saturday - and I have been out to work - now feel shattered, and a bit sad...! Am off to my art room to see if I can get into the mood for a bit of artwork...The boy is out umpiring the girls hockey...try and log in later to say what I have done...!


Transcript of work by Anne Magill
Pastel by Sarah Orchard

So actually quite a successful afternoon...
Completed some watercolours with ink, and pastels, and got a 'pastel' out of my system...and I sure feel better!!!!
Just made a 'Danish apple cake for tonight - with fish and chips...Mmm! not sure they shall go together well, but hey!
So the curtains are closed, darkness is closing in.  Don't forget that the clocks go back an hour tonight!
Have a good evening, and I shall write tomorrow...watching 'Bugsy Malone' by the way....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Art has always been an integral part of my life. At the age of 50 I was able to complete a long awaited foundation course and HNC/HND. From this experience I have developed my love of pastel and watercolour. Rubens has always inspired me with his fluidity of movement; Degas and Lautrec I admire with their rough marks and blends of colour,their freshness of approach. I feel I have been given a talent for a reason and gradually the purpose shall unfold... sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk Note: Images are Copyright Sarah Orchard © 2009