www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk


MY WEBSITE
www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk
CONTACT
sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk

Sunday 31 October 2010

8th entry...out to work this am.....

and then the rest of the day with my boy!!!!
The rain is coming in but that shall not stop us maybe having a little stroll together I hope!  Now, a bit of  ironing is in order....get back to you later!!!


Jigsaw series - Christmas robin 2010
Moment in time series - ...cats will play...!
The bench people - 'Books are beautiful...' 2010
The bench people - 'If music be the food of love, play on....!'
The bench people  -' waiting....'
Ooops! I think that I have put a couple of paintings in twice...shows how senile I am getting!!!

My next thought, which came from T's comment is - do I focus still on my watercolours or do I move into my pastels...! I just love my pastels, and I know that it sounds stupid but I feel very disloyal to them - ha! ha! I know you think that I am cuckoo.. and although they are much harder and a longer process, I can be very good at them...BUT my watercolour I have always done and they seem to be what I am known for .....
Life is very confusing sometimes.....
Anyhow onwards to sups and  I shall chat again tomorrow; maybe my head will be clearer, or some omen will appear giving me a clue as to how to progress!!! You never know!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Art has always been an integral part of my life. At the age of 50 I was able to complete a long awaited foundation course and HNC/HND. From this experience I have developed my love of pastel and watercolour. Rubens has always inspired me with his fluidity of movement; Degas and Lautrec I admire with their rough marks and blends of colour,their freshness of approach. I feel I have been given a talent for a reason and gradually the purpose shall unfold... sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk Note: Images are Copyright Sarah Orchard © 2009