www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk


MY WEBSITE
www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk
CONTACT
sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk

Monday 1 November 2010

9th entry...and nights are drawing in....!!!

So Monday and my Tesco shop day... Did some art this am but feeling at a loss on my colours...
I think that I am trying too hard, also mixing the colours which makes them dirty!  How to solve this... well I intend to study some of my work and see how I achieved a fresher result...also I think maybe layering the individual colours more - let's see!
So I have a person out there reading my logs...''Helloo Lucian...! Have you left any comments on my work, I do value your opinion...
I shall photo and put today's work on here tomorrow!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Art has always been an integral part of my life. At the age of 50 I was able to complete a long awaited foundation course and HNC/HND. From this experience I have developed my love of pastel and watercolour. Rubens has always inspired me with his fluidity of movement; Degas and Lautrec I admire with their rough marks and blends of colour,their freshness of approach. I feel I have been given a talent for a reason and gradually the purpose shall unfold... sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk Note: Images are Copyright Sarah Orchard © 2009