www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk


MY WEBSITE
www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk
CONTACT
sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk

Saturday 4 December 2010

39th entry...oh! my....

"So where is my 'Winter wonderland!" raged the Snow Queen..."But it SHALL return soon..." she said in a churlish manner, stamping her foot!
And so off to my life class I did go....
Pastel pencils,  I now realise need to be revamped as my pallet is **!?*...however my 3 minute pencil sketches, for the warm up and my 10 minute watercolour sketches, of which this is one, are ok!
Life class - Nude man.
4th Dec 2010
We, my boy and I, have been for a walk, and I have completed three of my Christmas 'home-mades'; printed off some of our family Christmas cards and shall now heat up some left overs for our supper!
Tonight I shall sketch the 'St Ives' ...and tomorrow complete it, put another layer of wax on my logs, and paint my pebbles!
Meanwhile STRICTLY HERE I COME.....
see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Art has always been an integral part of my life. At the age of 50 I was able to complete a long awaited foundation course and HNC/HND. From this experience I have developed my love of pastel and watercolour. Rubens has always inspired me with his fluidity of movement; Degas and Lautrec I admire with their rough marks and blends of colour,their freshness of approach. I feel I have been given a talent for a reason and gradually the purpose shall unfold... sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk Note: Images are Copyright Sarah Orchard © 2009