www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk


MY WEBSITE
www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk
CONTACT
sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk

Thursday 16 December 2010

49th entry...and what a momentous day it is...

'Why?' you ask...'what do you mean why!!!! '....it is my beautiful, gorgeous, fabulous, lovely sons 20th birthday this very day!!!!!!!
Should have started my story after Christmas - might copy and paste the first part after January 1st.  I seem to have so much to do...who hasn't!

A VERY SPECIAL MEMORY TO CHERISH...
Met a lady today, at work, who is a very remarkable and beautiful lady! ... She kissed my hand which brought tears to my eyes! I feel very humbled and shall cherish the connection between two people!!!

Final shop, I hope, tomorrow - might go park and ride rather than park and drive - home!!!! Shall have to sit with all the 'bobbly' people though - shall put my trance face on and live another world...my saviour!
So did you like the card of the cyclists that I did for my boy? Tee! hee! he said it was his and I was not allowed to scan it...but I never did do as I was told!!!
Off to see and listen to the Christmas songs on the tv...awaiting half of my babies coming home the morro....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Art has always been an integral part of my life. At the age of 50 I was able to complete a long awaited foundation course and HNC/HND. From this experience I have developed my love of pastel and watercolour. Rubens has always inspired me with his fluidity of movement; Degas and Lautrec I admire with their rough marks and blends of colour,their freshness of approach. I feel I have been given a talent for a reason and gradually the purpose shall unfold... sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk Note: Images are Copyright Sarah Orchard © 2009