www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk


MY WEBSITE
www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk
CONTACT
sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk

Sunday 2 January 2011

53rd entry...it is getting darker later...have you noticed!!!

As promised  (to my self)  I have started up my diary, now that the Christmas and New Year festive are at an end. I have done my first little sketch 'jigsaw' for 2011 of our day out yesterday at the hockey pitch.  It was a lovely time with people desperate for a game of hockey that had not played since before Christmas!
I have assessed where I shall move to in my art, and once I get my art room back, tomorrow afternoon, will feel more settled to working...if you get my gist...
So this is why I am writing my diary - to get me to do something, at least on a regular basis - and it is working!!!!!
My boys at play - 1st January 2011

I do hope you enjoy this one...it is really my 'moment in time' and 'jigsaw' series all in one...it is the first day of a new year in watercolour and charcoal for me...and I am so happy1  I love, love, love my art SO much...




No comments:

About Me

My photo
Art has always been an integral part of my life. At the age of 50 I was able to complete a long awaited foundation course and HNC/HND. From this experience I have developed my love of pastel and watercolour. Rubens has always inspired me with his fluidity of movement; Degas and Lautrec I admire with their rough marks and blends of colour,their freshness of approach. I feel I have been given a talent for a reason and gradually the purpose shall unfold... sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk Note: Images are Copyright Sarah Orchard © 2009