www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk


MY WEBSITE
www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk
CONTACT
sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk

Tuesday 4 January 2011

55th entry...and welcome back one and all..life is back to normal again!

I have used the day in a very productive manner...and actually am quite proud of myself..although my left hand  second finger is very sore!!!
I have sent emails to about 10 people re: my art work. Have found a MAGIC site on my 'tasks' google chrome, called 'Remember the milk' it's like a list, but better...anyhow all my info on today's work is listed there, and I love it - at the moment, until it goes wrong!!!!
http://www.rememberthemilk.com
I am watching Dr Martin - out of the corner of my eye of course - and can hear the seagulls....Oh how I yearn for the Cornish breeze and the rock pools; with my sketch book and watercolours in my artist bum bag....
such an evocative sound!
Now to supper of home-made pizza 'Powell style...'
Gosh! am I chilli  3.7C and I feel colder than when it was minus numbers.

So! no actual artwork done, but a step to the future...and that can't be bad - can it!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Art has always been an integral part of my life. At the age of 50 I was able to complete a long awaited foundation course and HNC/HND. From this experience I have developed my love of pastel and watercolour. Rubens has always inspired me with his fluidity of movement; Degas and Lautrec I admire with their rough marks and blends of colour,their freshness of approach. I feel I have been given a talent for a reason and gradually the purpose shall unfold... sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk Note: Images are Copyright Sarah Orchard © 2009