www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk


MY WEBSITE
www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk
CONTACT
sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk

Sunday 17 February 2019

229 entry

A dull February day...thought I would be really good and add my few paintings.

Cards... so far this month...

 My gorgeous daughter has turned 30 years of age. I'm not sure if I am sad about it, as it shows the speed of life but I can most surely say that, in that time, I have never been more proud of what both my children have achieved as people. They are a credit to both my lovely husband and me.

My lovely son proposed to a fabulous girl on Christmas day! A surprise ... yes I suppose so but we have always thought her part of the family.  



A valentine for my best friend and beautiful husband. Yes we niggle but after nearly 40 years together... I adore his company! Very special times. 




A card for a good friend - don't quite think I caught the likeness ...blast!


This, below, is my latest attempts in watercolour and charcoal or pen. I have explained better on my newer website.
 https://www.sarahorchardart.com
'painting update'
Do have a look...
 Taking the dog for a walk. 2019


 Sitting - 2019


 Fast and Easy.. 2019



Huffy - 2019




Incomplete - 2019

Did I say that I use Daniel Smiths watercolour tubes squished into my beautiful 'Little Brass Box' palette. It has caused me grief as I love the paints SO much I tend not to feel it was easy to add pen or charcoal...but I want to!
I am on some sort of journey and I have to just follow the road ahead.
I shall get there..I can feel it...
Anon


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Art has always been an integral part of my life. At the age of 50 I was able to complete a long awaited foundation course and HNC/HND. From this experience I have developed my love of pastel and watercolour. Rubens has always inspired me with his fluidity of movement; Degas and Lautrec I admire with their rough marks and blends of colour,their freshness of approach. I feel I have been given a talent for a reason and gradually the purpose shall unfold... sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk Note: Images are Copyright Sarah Orchard © 2009