www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk


MY WEBSITE
www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk
CONTACT
sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk

Sunday 24 October 2010

2nd entry....building a business....!

Spent the day at some old, old friends so no art done...but good discussion in the car going with T! My trouble is
I am too eclectic...if I just chose to draw or paint sheep that would be great, but I have many different facets!
So commercially my 'jigsaw series' is universally liked, and then do my pastels for my pleasure.  Mmmmm! I like it! So stage one - which is what I am on is to get a series under my belt by mid November. Also to continue developing my 'moments in time series' an evening event which will incorporate 'daily sketch practice'.  It is SUCH a hard game to get yourself noticed...and I never was a sales person - still here goes....onwards to the morro..................

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Art has always been an integral part of my life. At the age of 50 I was able to complete a long awaited foundation course and HNC/HND. From this experience I have developed my love of pastel and watercolour. Rubens has always inspired me with his fluidity of movement; Degas and Lautrec I admire with their rough marks and blends of colour,their freshness of approach. I feel I have been given a talent for a reason and gradually the purpose shall unfold... sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk Note: Images are Copyright Sarah Orchard © 2009