www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk


MY WEBSITE
www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk
CONTACT
sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk

Wednesday 16 February 2011

79th entry...and how remiss am I...

I have been doing 'wild flowers' in my Jigsaw design, but with ink rather than charcoal - not delicate enough!
Jigsaw series - 'Hoary Plantation' 2011 
Jigsaw series - Shepherd's purse 2011

Jigsaw series - 'Bladder Campion - White bottle' 2011

Jigsaw series - 'Garlic Mustard - Jack-by-the-Hedge' 2011

Jigsaw series - 'Umberalla Stitchwort' 2011
I sit in the evening and sketch them; finding this very relaxing, and paint them in the day when the light is good...using pen rather than charcoal, as charcoal is not fine enough, for the 'outline'!
A lovely past-time....apologies for the poor scanning, and colour quality...there are more on my website - http://www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk/index.html   > Card/Illustration design > Jigsaw series... do look and send me comments!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Art has always been an integral part of my life. At the age of 50 I was able to complete a long awaited foundation course and HNC/HND. From this experience I have developed my love of pastel and watercolour. Rubens has always inspired me with his fluidity of movement; Degas and Lautrec I admire with their rough marks and blends of colour,their freshness of approach. I feel I have been given a talent for a reason and gradually the purpose shall unfold... sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk Note: Images are Copyright Sarah Orchard © 2009