www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk


MY WEBSITE
www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk
CONTACT
sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk

Monday 4 April 2011

90th entry...Humble apologies!!!!

....for being so lax at writing my diary! I promise to try harder!
So up to date, I have been at home with the family which precludes me from going on my laptop.  'Why?' you ask...well I tend to do more washing/cooking/tidying etc.  Not that I mind but I lose track of where I am in life...then the stress comes!
With regards to my artwork, I have just bought a fabulous book from Amazon.. 'Wet-on-wet watercolour painting' by Ewa Karpinska.  It is fabulously laid out with beautiful paintings to study...
Here is my last commission was for a lovely lady ...
For a lovely paramedic - March 2011
She was very pleased with it!
I have more to show but they are to be seen by the 'birthday' people first or that should not be fair - nes pas!
So thank you for putting up with my negligence and I promise to try and do more, but have patience as it is school hols...us mums understand!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Art has always been an integral part of my life. At the age of 50 I was able to complete a long awaited foundation course and HNC/HND. From this experience I have developed my love of pastel and watercolour. Rubens has always inspired me with his fluidity of movement; Degas and Lautrec I admire with their rough marks and blends of colour,their freshness of approach. I feel I have been given a talent for a reason and gradually the purpose shall unfold... sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk Note: Images are Copyright Sarah Orchard © 2009