www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk


MY WEBSITE
www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk
CONTACT
sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk

Wednesday 18 April 2012

180th entry...raining or what!!!!

I thought that I would give you a taste of my Cornwall holiday, so I took a page of 4 sketches from my 365 sketches for 2012 that I download on Twitter every day!!! I scanned the page, used  watercolour and charcoal
and printed them onto card for my family; to say thank you for a magic holiday!
Here it is...
Cornwall with my family - 2012
Starting top left with our walk to Mevagissey; top right a pint or two at The Ship; bottom left is the opening of our secret bunny presents - all home made - fabulous - do try it!! Bottom right is our walk back from Charlestown and did we get wet!!!!
Back to the routine of life now and very busy!!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Art has always been an integral part of my life. At the age of 50 I was able to complete a long awaited foundation course and HNC/HND. From this experience I have developed my love of pastel and watercolour. Rubens has always inspired me with his fluidity of movement; Degas and Lautrec I admire with their rough marks and blends of colour,their freshness of approach. I feel I have been given a talent for a reason and gradually the purpose shall unfold... sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk Note: Images are Copyright Sarah Orchard © 2009