www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk


MY WEBSITE
www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk
CONTACT
sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk

Sunday 12 April 2015

195 entry

Cornwallll was lovely and some artwork achieved!


The view from our caravan. 
Did a similar oil painting a few years ago but didn't like the harsh colours. Have achieved the softness of colour this time!
(Acrylic on board)



Added some of the family as I love painting people best! A nice memory!
(Acrylic on board)




In the pub
This is one of my 'travel sketches' quickly done and in situ!
Love doing them as they leave me with a book of "moments in time!"




On the beach
Another 'travel sketch' - my moleskin book is nearly finished!!!!
Used the watercolours first with pen over the top for definition!
Will try the other way around when my ink cartridge runs out and I can fill it with permanent ink!

Could I have achieved more artwork? Maybe but then I did loads of other things with my fabulous family! How special is that....



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Art has always been an integral part of my life. At the age of 50 I was able to complete a long awaited foundation course and HNC/HND. From this experience I have developed my love of pastel and watercolour. Rubens has always inspired me with his fluidity of movement; Degas and Lautrec I admire with their rough marks and blends of colour,their freshness of approach. I feel I have been given a talent for a reason and gradually the purpose shall unfold... sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk Note: Images are Copyright Sarah Orchard © 2009