www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk


MY WEBSITE
www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk
CONTACT
sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk

Wednesday 1 December 2010

36th entry...count down time...17 days until we are all together!!!

Worked this morning and have spent most of this afternoon re-designing my website. I just got my head around how the new system works..... and then I lost it!! I now know how to save it bit by bit but cannot for the life of me arrive at the same colour selection ...blast!
NO SNOW... today either and although I have not been cold myself my lovely boy has been!
On with my website - don't visit yet until I have finished all the irritations!
Meanwhile see you the morro'...will try the fairies!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Art has always been an integral part of my life. At the age of 50 I was able to complete a long awaited foundation course and HNC/HND. From this experience I have developed my love of pastel and watercolour. Rubens has always inspired me with his fluidity of movement; Degas and Lautrec I admire with their rough marks and blends of colour,their freshness of approach. I feel I have been given a talent for a reason and gradually the purpose shall unfold... sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk Note: Images are Copyright Sarah Orchard © 2009