www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk


MY WEBSITE
www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk
CONTACT
sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk

Wednesday 8 December 2010

43rd entry....I sit here all alone...

in my semi cold home....nobody here to talk to my dear...awaiting the morning to be near....
Sloe gin label
this is my entry for the day...hope you like it...please do I say!
Have had my supper; egg, tomato and chips...my tummy is full but still got sore lips from the central heating being constantly on...the house is empty, everyone gone...the weekend I look to; the house starts to fill...taking away this cold winter chill.
So for now I leave you, big world out here and wait for tomorrow when my munchies are near!!!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Art has always been an integral part of my life. At the age of 50 I was able to complete a long awaited foundation course and HNC/HND. From this experience I have developed my love of pastel and watercolour. Rubens has always inspired me with his fluidity of movement; Degas and Lautrec I admire with their rough marks and blends of colour,their freshness of approach. I feel I have been given a talent for a reason and gradually the purpose shall unfold... sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk Note: Images are Copyright Sarah Orchard © 2009