www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk


MY WEBSITE
www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk
CONTACT
sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk

Friday 9 September 2011

133rd entry....

It was my sister-in-law's birthday the other day and so I did this watercolour and charcoal for them....
They have always been so very supportive with my artwork, and so I admit that I was not  sure if they would enjoy my 'Jigsaw Design' as they have loved my more traditional work and in pastel!

My brother and sister-in-law 2011
It was therefore with absolute delight - and slight relief as their opinion means a lot to me - that they said how delighted and how much they both loved it!  I am pleased with it as the first one I did was a trial to do and so to go second time around, and be happy with the outcome was a good experience!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Art has always been an integral part of my life. At the age of 50 I was able to complete a long awaited foundation course and HNC/HND. From this experience I have developed my love of pastel and watercolour. Rubens has always inspired me with his fluidity of movement; Degas and Lautrec I admire with their rough marks and blends of colour,their freshness of approach. I feel I have been given a talent for a reason and gradually the purpose shall unfold... sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk Note: Images are Copyright Sarah Orchard © 2009