www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk


MY WEBSITE
www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk
CONTACT
sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk

Thursday 22 September 2011

138th entry.....Autumn creeps ever closer!

This is a larger framed watercolour and charcoal for the Salisbury Art Trail.. It is 12"x12"
Jigsaw Design - Autumn walk in the New Forest 2011
This is a walker in Autumn;  the heather is out and the whole area has a beautiful lilac hue to it! We are so lucky to live where we do...
A nice impression of life in the Forest.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Art has always been an integral part of my life. At the age of 50 I was able to complete a long awaited foundation course and HNC/HND. From this experience I have developed my love of pastel and watercolour. Rubens has always inspired me with his fluidity of movement; Degas and Lautrec I admire with their rough marks and blends of colour,their freshness of approach. I feel I have been given a talent for a reason and gradually the purpose shall unfold... sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk Note: Images are Copyright Sarah Orchard © 2009