www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk


MY WEBSITE
www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk
CONTACT
sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk

Thursday 11 November 2010

18th entry...what a blustery day...said Winnie the Pooh!

Nothing to report other than it is dark, the day is over and actually as no one is reading this, I can honestly say that  I feel quite low in spirits...I have just admitted to a good friend that I am becoming more and more of a recluse and that worries me...I find it so hard to talk to people these days...think that I shall find some deserted island...ooooh! poor little me!!!!!
Tomorrow is another day! Where to go with my art... let me have sups and sit down with a notebook and pencil...my nooni!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Art has always been an integral part of my life. At the age of 50 I was able to complete a long awaited foundation course and HNC/HND. From this experience I have developed my love of pastel and watercolour. Rubens has always inspired me with his fluidity of movement; Degas and Lautrec I admire with their rough marks and blends of colour,their freshness of approach. I feel I have been given a talent for a reason and gradually the purpose shall unfold... sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk Note: Images are Copyright Sarah Orchard © 2009