www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk


MY WEBSITE
www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk
CONTACT
sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk

Friday 5 November 2010

13th entry...Happy Birthday my lovely Dads xxxxxxxx...

So ...I have had a very busy day, ending with us sitting down to a spag bol followed by baked apple with ice cream!
Cars,cars,,cars have been the major feature today...some to love and some to love and lose, but hey I believe in fate...those lovely mechanics at the garage - no names no pack drill - I thank you!
So not much art done - well none actually! Need to do my Christmas card design tomorrow...all geared up for it.  Meanwhile I bid you good night, and I hope that your day was good Dads x

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Art has always been an integral part of my life. At the age of 50 I was able to complete a long awaited foundation course and HNC/HND. From this experience I have developed my love of pastel and watercolour. Rubens has always inspired me with his fluidity of movement; Degas and Lautrec I admire with their rough marks and blends of colour,their freshness of approach. I feel I have been given a talent for a reason and gradually the purpose shall unfold... sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk Note: Images are Copyright Sarah Orchard © 2009