www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk


MY WEBSITE
www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk
CONTACT
sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk

Friday 19 November 2010

26th entry...and still going strong!!!

So - forgot that I had the dental hygienist this morning before I bumbled into town to meet my lovely Daddy, so my ideas of getting into my art room did not come to fruition...ooh! I hear you cry...and I was SO excited about your next work...! Ha! Ha!
Must not forget to try out those pastel pencils, especially as I have sorted out my colour pallet ...
So many ideas in my head and I desperately need to get them on to paper - quality watercolour of course...!!!
I do hope that you aren't too disappointed with me...!
SO... ready to rock and roll for tomorrow...bring yourselves to the village hall and buy some of  the best artist in the worlds watercolour and pastel paintings !...you may be quids in in about 100 years - that's when most artists find fame!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Art has always been an integral part of my life. At the age of 50 I was able to complete a long awaited foundation course and HNC/HND. From this experience I have developed my love of pastel and watercolour. Rubens has always inspired me with his fluidity of movement; Degas and Lautrec I admire with their rough marks and blends of colour,their freshness of approach. I feel I have been given a talent for a reason and gradually the purpose shall unfold... sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk Note: Images are Copyright Sarah Orchard © 2009