www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk


MY WEBSITE
www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk
CONTACT
sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk

Saturday 6 November 2010

14th entry...no art today...again...

but I've had a lovely day.  Felt more like a Sunday though! Had my girlie and her man here - really magic!!!
Sorted out the cars - did like that blue one lots - never mind! Made my cheese cake for tomorrow. Big family bash... Look forward to seeing them, as it is AGES since I saw them....
Meanwhile, one broken nose later - not me - the rugby player of the family!  Stupid boy!!!!!! Bit of TLC and food, food, food!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Art has always been an integral part of my life. At the age of 50 I was able to complete a long awaited foundation course and HNC/HND. From this experience I have developed my love of pastel and watercolour. Rubens has always inspired me with his fluidity of movement; Degas and Lautrec I admire with their rough marks and blends of colour,their freshness of approach. I feel I have been given a talent for a reason and gradually the purpose shall unfold... sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk Note: Images are Copyright Sarah Orchard © 2009