www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk


MY WEBSITE
www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk
CONTACT
sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk

Wednesday 19 January 2011

67th entry...

I am getting some supportive responses back from the submitting artwork - emails!
People are very nice on average....giving me areas to look at if they can't help!
So I am on the move in my; Greetings card area, Receiving the book on illustration artist, Communicated dates for HAC, Looking at aspects of work and found a site that I might put my work on! Keeping focused is hard, as in sometimes I feel like I am in a briar patch or a fog!....There are so many areas I could get into with my art - I need to stay focused!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Art has always been an integral part of my life. At the age of 50 I was able to complete a long awaited foundation course and HNC/HND. From this experience I have developed my love of pastel and watercolour. Rubens has always inspired me with his fluidity of movement; Degas and Lautrec I admire with their rough marks and blends of colour,their freshness of approach. I feel I have been given a talent for a reason and gradually the purpose shall unfold... sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk Note: Images are Copyright Sarah Orchard © 2009