www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk


MY WEBSITE
www.sarahorchardfinearts.co.uk
CONTACT
sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk

Thursday 27 January 2011

73rd entry...

 A busy day...sorted my 'Art Together' class for Tuesdays - starting 1st February 10 - 12pm.
Another 'Chinese Whisper' for the Sarum Artist group to replocate....




The first painting is the original - Picasso - Portrait au bonnet blanc; the second is by Moira and her interpretation.  the third is my rendition of Moira's.  I then found Picasso's original work to see how differently I had done mine! I have made the face older looking...
So that is my 'Chinese Whisper's' done...Tomorrow I shall sort my brain out a bit"
Go down to the HVHall and see the room I will be having my classes in!
AND we had snow this afternoon....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Art has always been an integral part of my life. At the age of 50 I was able to complete a long awaited foundation course and HNC/HND. From this experience I have developed my love of pastel and watercolour. Rubens has always inspired me with his fluidity of movement; Degas and Lautrec I admire with their rough marks and blends of colour,their freshness of approach. I feel I have been given a talent for a reason and gradually the purpose shall unfold... sarah.orchard54@hotmail.co.uk Note: Images are Copyright Sarah Orchard © 2009